CPs to process for European Connectathon

Steve Moore

Mar 12, 2007, 1:20:11 PM3/12/07
to ihe-eur...@listes.irisa.fr, IHE...@rsna.org

I am aware of at least one ITI Change Proposal that was submitted following the Jan connectathon
that would be useful for the Berlin Connectathon. The issue was first brought to my attention by
Umberto Cappellini (Tiani-Spirit).

I quote the first paragraph of the CP at the bottom of this message.

If there are other issues that you saw during the January connectathon that you would
like to see clarified, time is running short. The ITI and PCC committees are working
on next year's profiles this week. There are no promises they will process CPs
(but I can always plead during the lunch breaks).

Here is the start of the CP for PDQ queries.

The mechanism for specifying the domains to be returned in a query is very confusing. Some text implies that the domains are specified by the values in the MSH segment. Other text implies that you ignore the MSH segment and only use QPD-8 to specify which ID domains are returned.