IHE-PCC CDA and other XDS documents at Connectathon

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 4, 2007, 12:30:39 AM1/4/07
to ihe...@rsna.org

One problem in recent years was that the document content (CDA) tests and
document transport tests (XDS) were too tightly coupled.

The test plans that are published (and still need some polishing) refer to the
Connectathon Wiki. I have a skeleton of this running. The plan is that as you
create documents that you want consumers to use, you will place them
in a zip file, upload into the Wiki and then change a Wiki page (1 line) to make
a link to your zip file.

The idea is that rather than saying:
I know I put the document on the X repository; oh, they cleaned it out for other tests?"
you will tell your partners
I put a zip file on the connectathon wiki; have at it.

The URL is
http://ihewiki.wustl.edu/wiki

1. This is not the IHE Wiki used to describe the IHE process. Don't look there.
2. Please read the test plans before starting to upload data into the Wiki.
3. Do not load XML documents directly. The test plans will indicate they go
in a zip file with other documentation.

steve