Connectathon: For Modality and Order Filler Systems

Moo...@mir.wustl.edu

Jan 8, 2007, 4:49:43 PM1/8/07
to ihe...@rsna.org

As you know, we have many modality actors and few Order Filler actors.
This always leads to a long line of people waiting at the Order Filler.

We are trying something new this year. Attached is a form that we hope
will simplify the process. If a modality needs an Order Filler to schedule
something on a modality worklist, we ask that the MODALITY representative
- Print a copy of the form (bring many copies from home, do not expect a printer at the hotel)
- Fill in the requested information
- Kindly hand it to the Order Filler representative

This is an organizational tool to help the Order Fillers prioritize your requests along with

other and avoid recording things on Post-IT (tm) notes while they are working to help you.

There will be a separate note about using the RIS Mall. We have few
Order Placer
actors, so most of the orders will be placed using the RIS Mall. We will require
the MODALITY representatives to place the order before asking the Order Filler
to schedule the procedure. Any setup step the Modality can perform will only
help move the overall process forward.

steve moore

(See attached file: Connectathon Procedure Scheduling Request_v1.0.doc)

Connectathon Procedure Scheduling Request_v1.0.doc