List.masterIdentifier typo

skbha...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2021, 9:44:53 PM9/10/21
to IHE MHD Implementors
MHD Implementors,

In MHD v4.0.1, I think the reference to "List.masterIdentifier" below is a typo and it should be removed:

2:3.66.4.1.2.1 Query Search Parameters

"identifier: This parameter, of type token, specifies an identifier for this List. The search results represent the results of a search on List.masterIdentifier and List.identifier. See ITI TF-2x: Appendix Z.2 for additional constraints on the use of the token search parameter type."

Query Search Parameters

List Resource

Regards,
Sunil

John Moehrke

Sep 13, 2021, 8:43:38 AM9/13/21
to skbha...@gmail.com, IHE MHD Implementors
Hi Sunil,

This does look like a case where I failed to convert the text from the previous version. Can you create an github issue?

I prefer to give credit to the one who finds the issue.

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com

John Moehrke

Sep 15, 2021, 8:47:19 AM9/15/21