NIST FHIR Toolkit release 4.0.0

skbha...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2022, 7:32:52 AMMar 31
to IHE MHD Implementors
NIST FHIR Toolkit (Asbestos) release 4.0.0 is now available for download. Please see https://github.com/usnistgov/asbestos/releases/tag/v4.0.0

Thanks and regards,
Sunil Bhaskarla

NIST
https://ihexds.nist.gov/
XDS Toolkit:  https://github.com/usnistgov/iheos-toolkit2
FHIR Toolkit: https://github.com/usnistgov/asbestos

Adolfo Volpe

Jul 22, 2022, 5:06:55 AMJul 22
to IHE MHD Implementors
Hi all,
I'm trying to execute the PRE-CAT Tests Collection: MHDv4 DocumentRecipient minimal but I'm getting this error:
Error: Static Fixture Patient/Alex_Alder.json cannot be loaded. Check MHDv4_DocumentRecipient_minimal/1_Prerequisite_Single_Document_with_Binary

How I can fix it?

Thanks,
Adolfo

Sunil Bhaskarla

Jul 22, 2022, 11:30:04 AMJul 22
to Adolfo Volpe, IHE MHD Implementors
Adolfo,

FHIR Toolkit Home page mentions initializing the toolkit. "When this toolkit is first installed it must be initialized. Go to the Setup page (top menu ribbon) and follow the directions there."

Do you have a green check mark next to Setup, Static resource lookup, Test Patients? If not, please run Test Patients to load them into the default channel.

Regards,
Sunil