Profile constants

Conrad, Thorsten

Aug 4, 2022, 7:15:31 AM8/4/22
to ihe-mhd-im...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Simple short question:

The MHD Profile defines the three Structure Definitions for minimal, comprehensive and uncontained options.

The canonical URLs now contains dots (“.”) instead of underscores (“_”), e.g. https://profiles.ihe.net/ITI/MHD/StructureDefinition/IHE.MHD.Comprehensive.DocumentReference

Is this correct or a typo?

Btw: Asbestos in Version 4.0.0. send test cases with a “_”.

Kind regards
i. A. Thorsten Conrad
HCM System-Engineer

VISUS Health IT GmbH
a Company of the CompuGroup Medical SE & Co. KGaA

Conrad, Thorsten

Aug 4, 2022, 7:38:29 AM8/4/22
to ihe-mhd-im...@googlegroups.com

Oh, my fault.

I think the dots are correct and I am not using asbestos in the right way. If I configure my system with the MHD Version 4 the profile string is valid.

Sorry for disturbing.