NIST FHIR Toolkit release 1.3.0

Bill Majurski

Feb 28, 2020, 11:22:50 AM2/28/20
to EU_connectathon, ihe-mhd-implem.
Release 1.3.0  is available for download.  It contains new features and bug fixes.

bill

Ivano Tomainu

Mar 2, 2020, 3:56:20 AM3/2/20
to IHE MHD Implementors
Hi Bill,
I've noticed that in the file \asbestos\tomcat\Toolkits\FhirToolkit\conf\service.properties you have added the property "fhirValidationServer".
I suppose I have to set it with the base URL of mi FHIR server, correct?

Thanks
Regards
Ivano

Bill Majurski

Mar 2, 2020, 7:43:17 AM3/2/20
to Ivano Tomainu, IHE MHD Implementors
No.  The property has been added but the code to use it won’t be included until the next release. At that point the property will be initialized to the included HAPI server.

Regards
Bill