Error when validating MHD Provide DocumentBundle Minimal Request (both on EVS and Hapi FHIR)

Martí Pàmies Solà

Jun 3, 2020, 10:38:07 AM6/3/20
to IHE MHD Implementors
Hi at all ,

For what I've read at MHD documentation, the profile for ITI-65 must be :
<Bundle xmlns="http://hl7.org/fhir">
    <id value="5e5a5a6a-11dd-412f-9ea8-28e094e09538"/>
        <profile value="http://ihe.net/fhir/StructureDefinition/IHE_MHD_ProvideDocumentBundle_Minimal"/>

I've built a request base on that but when I try to validate my request on both EVS and Hapi FHIR I do not success, as I always get an error regarding the profile value. These are the responses on each tool:
What I am doing wrong? which value should I supply to get a 100 correct Request?

Thanks,
Martí

John Moehrke

Jun 3, 2020, 11:47:08 AM6/3/20
to Martí Pàmies Solà, IHE MHD Implementors

This is a change with the MHD v 3.0 (2018) that aligned with FHIR R4. reference section 3.65.4.1.2.1

The iti-65 tag was used in prior versions of MHD including the one using FHIR STU3

what is the capabilityStatement saying at the servers that are not responding right?

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
CyberPrivacy – Enabling authorized communications while respecting Privacy
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
HITRUST Certified CSF Practitioner
Employee of ByLight Professional IT Services -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmoehrke   |   https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com
Courtney's third law: There are no technical solutions to management problems, but there are management solutions to technical problems.

Martí Pàmies Solà

Jun 5, 2020, 2:27:37 AM6/5/20
to John Moehrke, IHE MHD Implementors

Hi John,

Thanks for your answer. I am aware of change you mentioned, and we face this issue as we've implemented them and try to test.

The situation is:

  • We've implemented the MHD Document Recipeint and validated it at last year EU-CAT
  • Regarding the changed you mentioned, we've created a new sample request for testing.
  • When our solution validates request using Hapi-fhir libraries we get an error as profile could no be resolved.
  • Then we've tried to validate the same request at EVS and HAPI-FHIR web, and we get the same results, error.

Thanks for your support.

Martí

Avast logo

Aquest correu electrònic s'ha verificat mitjançant l'Avast antivirus.