ITI-65 entryUUID value

skbha...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2021, 9:13:37 PM9/3/21
to IHE MHD Implementors
Hi, MHD Implementors,

I have a question regarding MHD 4.0.1, ITI-65 Document Source submits a PDB to Document Recipient.

When creating a SubmissionSet type List with minimal metadata profile, is this the correct interpretation of ITI-65 Message Semantics "The Document Source shall not provide any entryUUID values"

  <identifier>
    <use value="official"/>
    <system value="urn:ietf:rfc:3986"/>
    <!--  0..1 value element -->
  </identifier>
  <identifier>
    <use value="usual"/>
    <system value="urn:ietf:rfc:3986"/>
    <value value="urn:oid:1.2.129.6.58.92.88337.4"/>
  </identifier>

Thanks and regards,
Sunil

John Moehrke

Sep 7, 2021, 8:09:29 AM9/7/21
to skbha...@gmail.com, IHE MHD Implementors
That is my understanding of the specification and the XDS/XDR that it is based upon. Do you see a problem with this?

John Moehrke 🔥 Architect: Healthcare Informatics Standards - Interoperability, Privacy, and Security
IHE Co-Chair IT Infrastructure Planning and Technical
HL7 Co-Chair Security WG, FHIR FMG, FHIR facilitator, and
FHIR Foundation founding member
Employee of By Light -- Contractor to VHA MyHealtheVet
JohnM...@gmail.com  |  M +1 920-564-2067  |  John.M...@bylight.com
 https://healthcaresecprivacy.blogspot.com

skbha...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2021, 8:37:14 PM9/7/21
to IHE MHD Implementors
John,

I just wanted to offer another view of the 'official' Identifier usage than what is in the XML examples below.

Regards,
Sunil