RE: Cross Enterprise Mammo Screening Workflow

Schroeder, Antje

Dec 9, 2011, 9:04:40 AM12/9/11
to Francesca Vanzo, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com

Hi Francesca,

It seems there has been some confusion here with regards to the timing of this meeting. So we do not have anybody in the room yet, and there is nobody here to start the webex. I would like to postpone for 30 minutes. I hope that works, and thank you for your understanding .

New starting time would be at 8:30 CST and 3:30pm Euro

Sorry

Antje

Francesca Vanzo [mailto:fva...@consorzioarsenal.it]
Sent: Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011 14:43
To: Schroeder, Antje
Cc: acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it; Clunie, David; La Shawn Edwards
Subject: Re: Cross Enterprise Mammo Screening Workflow

Hi Antje,

I attached to this email the first version of the XSM-WD White Paper and the slides for the f2f meeting.

Thank you and see you in the t-con,

Francesca

--
Distinti saluti - Best regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Cordialement

Dott.ssa Francesca Vanzo
Project Engineer

Consorzio Arsenàl.IT
Centro Veneto Ricerca e Innovazione per la Sanità Digitale
Viale Oberdan, 5
31100 Treviso

E-mail:
fva...@consorzioarsenal.it
Skype:    francesca.vanzo
Tel:          +39 0422 216 123
MP:         +39 340 9958349

www.consorzioarsenal.it
Image removed by sender.

Francesca Vanzo

Dec 9, 2011, 9:16:27 AM12/9/11
to Schroeder, Antje, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com

Hi Antje,

no problem at all, I thought the meeting was scheduled at 3:30 pm (Rome) too.

Thank you again,

Francesca

Wolfman, Judith

Dec 9, 2011, 9:17:55 AM12/9/11
to Francesca Vanzo, Schroeder, Antje, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com

I’ve searched my emails, what is the phone # / code to call in?

JW

2011/12/9 Schroeder, Antje <aschr...@siemens.com>

Error! Filename not specified.

--
Distinti saluti - Best regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen - Cordialement

Dott.ssa Francesca Vanzo
Project Engineer

Consorzio Arsenàl.IT
Centro Veneto Ricerca e Innovazione per la Sanità Digitale
Viale Oberdan, 5
31100 Treviso

E-mail:
fva...@consorzioarsenal.it
Skype:    francesca.vanzo
Tel:          +39 0422 216 123
MP:         +39 340 9958349

www.consorzioarsenal.it
Image removed by sender.

Ellis, Richard L

Dec 9, 2011, 10:05:34 AM12/9/11
to Wolfman, Judith, Francesca Vanzo, Schroeder, Antje, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com

Likely, I do not have the info to call # / code to log in. rich

Schroeder, Antje

Jan 12, 2012, 3:22:21 AM1/12/12
to ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, Francesca Vanzo

Good morning.

We will have another discussion on the topic of Cross Enterprise Screening Mammography Workflow on Tuesday, Jan 17 at 8:30 CST (15:30 European time) during the IHE Radiology Technical Committee face to face meeting and would like to invite you to participate in this meeting.

Our aim is to talk about how screening mammography is handled in different healthcare system/regions and do a little planning on how we can get this information, so that it can be the basis of the Whitepaper on this topic.

I will send out the webex information in a separate eMail.

Best regards

Antje

Schroeder, Antje

Jan 13, 2012, 7:19:35 AM1/13/12
to Schroeder, Antje, ihe-mam...@googlegroups.com, acocc...@consorzioarsenal.it, Clunie, David, La Shawn Edwards, Francesca Vanzo, B.B. Wein, Heindel, Walter, Stefanie Weigel, Cornelis Biesheuvel

Good morning

Here is the webex information for the Cross Enterprise Screening Mammography workflow discussion on Tuesday, Jan 17 at 8:30 am CST (3:30pm European Time).

We are looking forward to talk to you.

Best regards

Antje

Date:     Every 1 day, from Monday, January 16, 2012 to Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time:     3:30 pm, Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)

Meeting Number:           920 995 431

Meeting Password:         (This meeting does not require a password.)

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1.   Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=173591402&UID=-1&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D

2.   If requested, enter your name and email address.

3.   If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)

4.   Click Join.

5.   Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Note: You can view more information about the meeting at

https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?ED=173591402&UID=-1&RT=MiMyNQ%3D%3D.

To join the audio conference only

To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300

Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:920 995 431

For assistance

1.   Go to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/mc

2.   On the left navigation bar, click Support.

You can contact me at:

ledw...@rsna.org

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/systemdiagnosis.php.

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx

http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

CCP:+16504293300x920995431#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.