IHE International Marketing and Communications Call - 5/20

Nichole Knox

May 12, 2020, 3:28:27 PM5/12/20
to ihe-intl...@googlegroups.com, Erickson, Thom, Lemus, Emely, Bazer, Adam, Bell, Sarah, Amit Trivdei

Hello IHE International Marketing and Communications Committee,

Here is the agenda for our call on Wednesday, May 20, 10-11:00am CT. Please let me know if you have anything to add. WebEx details are listed below.

Meeting number: 929 456 182

Password: rJNKMKc9

https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/j.php?MTID=ma5b11e7c28ff1dc0fcfd8b43f16bf676

Join by video system

Dial 9294...@ihe.webex.com

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone

1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

1-650-429-3300 Call-in number (US/Canada)

Access code: 929 456 182

Thank you.

Nichole Knox

Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)

Administrative Assistant: Informatics and Scientific Assembly

nk...@rsna.org

630-368-3762

Radiological Society of North America
820 Jorie Blvd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
TEL 1-630-571-2670
FAX 1-630-571-7837
RSNA.org

Facebook
Twitter
RSNA 2020 Annual Meeting
November 29th - December 4th
McCormick Place, Chicago

Nichole Knox

May 12, 2020, 3:41:03 PM5/12/20
to Erickson, Thom, ihe-intl...@googlegroups.com, Lemus, Emely, Bazer, Adam, Bell, Sarah, Trivedi, Amit

Thom,

That would be great. I’ll add to the agenda.

Thanks. Nichole