IHE World Summit 2020 - Marketing Guide for National Deployment Committees, Partners, Members

Jürgen Brandstätter

Jan 21, 2020, 8:27:34 AM1/21/20
to ihe-int...@googlegroups.com, ihe-eu...@googlegroups.com, d...@ihe.net, g...@ihe.net, ihe-euro...@googlegroups.com, ihe-intl...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues and fellows,

this is a message to all National Deployment Committees, partners, members, supporters, enthusiasts and friends of IHE!

We need your help! Please join in making the event a success by advertising it on your communication channels!

The IHE World Summit 2020 at March 24/25 in Brussels is drawing near and we are looking forward to a fabulous event with a terrific program.

The event’s structure of the IHE World Summit is a 2-day event, starting in the morning of Tuesday (March 24), ending in the evening of Wednesday (March 25), providing high-class presentations and panels. A Museum Networking Reception on Tuesday evening provides a relaxing atmosphere between the informative days.

Thanks to the many people having contributed to the program and setup of the event so far. We are ready to run the show!

The program and registration is online at: https://connectathon.ihe-europe.net/IHE-World-Summit-Symposium

What can you do? Ideas for your local marketing:

       On your webpage

       Place the logo of the event and a link to the event homepage on your national IHE webpage (right on the first splash page!)

       On your email channels

       Issue a newsletter with info on the event, encouraging your members to attend

       On your social media accounts

       Repost / Retweet the articles below (see chapter “Social Media Posts”)

       Create OWN articles in your national language with the content of the original posts

       At your events / meetings

       Make the IHE World Summit a point on your meeting agenda

       Personally(!)

       Engage into personal marketing by “talking” to people about this event and sending personalized emails

Attached is a detailed Marketing Guide for further information and resources. Please forward it to your local marketing departments.

Your engagement is important in this moment! We count on you!

If you need any support or have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or the MarCom team.

Greetings and many thanks,

Jürgen

(Head of Program Planning)

Jürgen Brandstätter

(j.brand...@codewerk.at, juergen.br...@ihe-europe.net)

Banner_CATWEEK2020_WS

Member, IHE International Board

Co-chair, IHE Europe

Co-chair, IHE GDC, Pharmacy, Education

Director Standards Development, x-tention GmbH

CodeWerk Software Services and Development GmbH

Austria/Europe

ViewMyProfileOnLinkedIn

[Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.]

image002.jpg
image004.jpg
IHE World Summit 2020 - Marketing Guide.pdf