Fwd: Article on the IPS Profile for the IHE Newsletter

Michael Nusbaum

May 22, 2020, 12:43:30 PM5/22/20
to Chris Carr, ihe-intl...@googlegroups.com
All:

Note per below… the PCC Technical Committee has just now voted unanimously to approve the IPS Profile for Trial Implementation.  Also, the IPS Profile description on the IHE Wiki will be populated immediately, so it’s safe to maintain the link as it is in the article.

Chris, it’s now OK to proceed with the article in its current form below.  Thanks.

Mike.
___________________________
Michael Nusbaum
M.H. Nusbaum & Associates Ltd.
81 Howe St., Victoria BC Canada V8V 4K2

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Nusbaum <mic...@mhnusbaum.com>
Subject: Article on the IPS Profile for the IHE Newsletter
Date: May 21, 2020 at 9:30:35 AM PDT
To: Chris Carr <cc...@ihe.net>
Cc: Jamie Dulkowski <jdulk...@rsna.org>

Hi, Chris.

Further to our discussion at the MARCOM meeting yesterday, I have prepared an article for publication in the IHE Newsletter, as requested.  Included in the article are a number of links, as well as photos (hope you can maintain these when posting to the IHE website).  I think it is publication-ready in its current state… you can use the first paragraph as the “teaser” in the newsletter itself, with a link to the rest.

One important point… this article assumes that PCC will approve the IPS Profile at their meeting tomorrow morning.  Please do not release this until that is confirmed (I can confirm it for you right after the meeting).

Jamie, I don’t have Carrie’s address, so can you ensure that she gets a copy of this, please?  Tnx.

We’d like to begin publicizing this new profile to attract vendors to test at the upcoming Connectathon’s in Europe and North America, so can I also request that this article be included in IHE’s social media distribution?

Thanks,

Mike.
___________________________
Michael Nusbaum
M.H. Nusbaum & Associates Ltd.
81 Howe St., Victoria BC Canada V8V 4K2

IHE Article on the International Patient Summary_v1_mhn.docx

John Donnelly

May 22, 2020, 1:24:18 PM5/22/20
to Michael Nusbaum, Chris Carr, ihe-intl...@googlegroups.com

Mike,

Nice article.

One suggestion prior to posting in the newsletter, if timing permits.  If you could get a pic and quote from Stephen Kay as well that could help emphasize the multi-SDO and multi-national, aka global, support for its uptake.

Regards,

John