IMPORTANT : Input needed from you

Eric Poiseau

Mar 30, 2012, 9:28:46 AM3/30/12
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Few input needed from you and requested by IHE Suisse.

  • I need to provide the list of participants for the badge to be printed to IHE Suisse on Monday April 2nd. There are still 15 organizations that have not registered a single participants. Next chance to get your badge printed will be in Bern on monday morning.
  • While registering the participants please check the 'social event' check box if you are interested to participate to it. The cost for participation is 15 Euros. Information about the event to be provided on http://cat2012.org
  • As announced before I will provide the list of tables per organization to IHE Suisse this afternoon (for information the list is attached to that mail)

Thanks for your help

Have a nice week-end

Eric

numberOfTablePerOrganization.pdf