CAT2012 in Berne, Switzerland; Training: How to prepare for a IHE Connect-a-thon

Tony Schaller

Sep 7, 2011, 3:19:31 AM9/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Hi

I just want let you know about the upcoming training in Geneva:

12th October 2011 in Geneva, Switzerland
How to prepare for a IHE Connectathon in English
Registration deadline: 15th  September 2011
more information: see attachment

Furthermore IHE Suisse has reserved the domain www.connectathon2012.org where you will find all the necessary information around the 12. European IHE Connectathon 2012 in Berne, Switzerland. Please notice that the link currently just redirects to the Website of IHE Suisse. As soon as we have more detailed information around the next CAT we will publish them there, in English of course.

Looking forward to see you either at the training in Geneva or at the CAT in Berne!

Kind regards,
Tony Schaller
IHE Suisse, technical project manager

IHE_TrainingCAT2012en_lo.pdf