Connectathon Results

Eric Poiseau

May 3, 2011, 4:33:13 AM5/3/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I hope that you have now all recover from the Pisa Connectathon.

I'd like to inform you that the results of the connectathon are now published under the Connectathon Results page :

Error is human and I may have made some errors when grading and/or when transferring results to the Result matrix. I hope note (I have tried my best).
Any how if you find errors please report them to me within the next 7 days so that I can fix the matrix.

Next week we will broadcast the availability of the connectathon results to the broader community.

Thanks again to all of you for your patience and your good spirit during the Pisa Connectathon and hope to see you all in Switzerland next year.

Best regards

Eric

Eric Poiseau
IHE Europe Technical Project Manager
Responsable du Projet IHE-Development
INRIA Rennes
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
F-35042 Rennes Cedex FRANCE

Tony Schaller

May 11, 2011, 5:17:04 AM5/11/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Hi Eric

There is an old version of the website located here: http://connectathon-results.ihe-europe.net/

This is confusing …

Suggesting that you either take this site down or better to redirect it to the new one: http://connectathon-results.ihe.net

Regards, Tony

Tony Schaller

May 11, 2011, 5:21:26 AM5/11/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Sorry, the problem might only be in the selection list of the CAT’s in the advanced browsing section…

Here its not possible to select Bordeaux 2010 or Pisa 2011. This happens on both URLS…

Look at that:

Eric Poiseau

May 11, 2011, 6:36:02 AM5/11/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Tony

both, URL points to the same server.

In the snapshop you have send, you have selected XDS.a as a profile. XDS.a is now deprecated and not tested any more, this is the reason why you do not see 2011 and 2010.
Reset the form and you will see all the connectathons !

Hope this solves your problem

Best regards

Eric

Le 11 mai 2011 à 11:21, Tony Schaller a écrit :

Sorry, the problem might only be in the selection list of the CAT’s in the advanced browsing section…
Here its not possible to select Bordeaux 2010 or Pisa 2011. This happens on both URLS…
Look at that:
<image001.png>

Tony Schaller

May 11, 2011, 1:43:06 PM5/11/11