HL7 Message Profiles available in Gazelle for the profile HMW

Eric Poiseau

Mar 19, 2011, 6:36:11 AM3/19/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com, ihe-ph...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am very pleased to inform you that the HL7 Message profiles for the IHE Pharmacy Domain integration profile HMW are now available.

To access the profiles please visit : http://gazelle.ihe.net/InriaHL7MessageProfileRepository

To validate messages using these profiles please use the EVS Client : http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient/home.seam

Please be aware that the HMW profile is still in trial implementation and that the HL7 message profiles have not been extensively used ! There still may be some errors in the profiles and we invite you to
report us any problems you may encounter with the profiles or the validation.

We are now starting to work on the schematron for the CDA documents in that domain.

Best regards

Eric

Eric Poiseau
IHE Europe Technical Project Manager
Responsable du Projet IHE-Development
INRIA Rennes
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
F-35042 Rennes Cedex FRANCE
Tel: +33 2 99 84 74 58
Cell : +33 6 85 97 01 26
Fax: +33 2 99 84 71 71
Mail: eric.p...@inria.fr
Mail: technica...@ihe-europe.net
http://www.ihe-europe.net

marek.v...@icw.de

Apr 1, 2011, 7:05:40 AM4/1/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Hello Eric,

we are still having problem to finalize our configuration because of the following issues:

1) In Gazelle, under "OIDs for current session" there is a list indicated
    - OID assigned per profile  (e. g. XDS.b  - 1.3.6.1.4.1.21367.2011.2.15.86)
    - OID assigned per actor (e. g. EHR_DEDALUS DOC_REGISTRY - 1.3.6.1.4.1.21367.2011.2.15.71)

1a)  What do those OIDs exactly mean?
       Some actors need only one OID (e. g. PIX Source needs the Universal ID for Patient Assigning Authority).
       Some actors do not need any OIDs (e. g. PDQ consumer).
       Some actors need multiple OIDs (e. g. XCPD responding gateway needs the device id, the represented organization and the homeCommunityId).
      Is there an overview with a similar structure as "http://ihewiki.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/NA2011_OID_Assignments" for Chicago 2011?
       The reverse of the question is "Where do I find...?"
       - Universal ID for the Patient Assigning Authority of my PIX Source
       - repositoryUniqueId of my XDS(-I).b repository
       - homeCommunityID of my XCPD InitatingGateway
       - homeCommunityID of  my XCPD RespondingGateway
       - homeCommunityID of  my XCA InitatingGateway
       - homeCommunityID of  my XCA RespondingGateway
1b) In my understanding, the following config items have to be unique - either per defintion or for the reason of practical usability.
       Although the probability of two connectathon participants choosing exactly the same unique identifer is low, it is not zero.
       In particular, the following piceses of information are expected to be unique within the scope of the Connectathon floor:
       - for HL7v3 (PIX3/PDQv3, XCPD), sender/receiver device as well as representedOrganization
       - HL7 2.x sending/receiving app and sending/receiving facility (MSH-3 to MSH-6)  - in PIX/PDQ context
       - assigning authority (PID-3-4-1) of PIX Source
       Is there a mechanism in Gazelle to prevent conflicts, when these items are chosen by the vendor and entered manually?
       Should those items not be assigned centrally as well?

2) When entering a new endpoint, the configuration dialog in Gazelle says that OID will be "automatically assigned".
     However, after I enter (or even approve) a relevant endpoint in my config, in the table "->see OIDs for systems" the corresponding cells remain empty.
     As of now, the "List of OIDS for oidHL7V2" does not show any OIDs for  any of the ICW systems, for example.
     What do we have to do, to get an OID assigned?

3) For Pisa we are loading codes as listed at  http://ihewiki.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/Connectathon-Codesinto our XDS.b registry.
    Is that correct or is there a more up-to-date list?

Any help on the above issues will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Marek

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), Jörg Stadler
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstraße 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516

Eric Poiseau

Apr 1, 2011, 11:54:19 AM4/1/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marek
Dear all

Please ignore the current set of OID, we have obviously missed something and we are working on getting you a new set of OID earlier next week.
The OID will be associated of a label like homeCommunityID, repositoryUniqueID ...

Much simpler and easier to use than the current set of OID.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Eric

marek.v...@icw.de

Apr 5, 2011, 12:10:54 PM4/5/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Dear Eric and Anne-Gaelle,

>Please ignore the current set of OID ... we are working on getting you a new set of OID earlier next week.
1) Is there a more up-to-date set of OIDs available?

2) Does http://ihewiki.wustl.edu/wiki/index.php/Connectathon-Codesinclude the codes necessary for Pisa?
     If not, which codes should our XDS.b registry load instead?

3) In Gazelle, our "PIX/PIXv3 Source"  (system PAT_X_REF_MGR_ICW_MPI) has no OID for patient assigning authority.
In the views "current OID for HL7v2  -> see OIDs for systems" and "current OID for HL7v3  -> see OIDs for systems", the column "OID" is empty.
As the OID assignement apparently does not happen automatically: Is there a possibility to trigger this manually?

Any hint, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Marek, ICW

From:Eric Poiseau <epoi...@gmail.com>
To:ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Date:01.04.2011 17:55
Subject:Re: Configuration: OIDs and codes for Pisa
Sent by:ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com

Dear Marek
Dear all

Please ignore the current set of OID, we have obviously missed something and we are working on getting you a new set of OID earlier next week.
The OID will be associated of a label like homeCommunityID, repositoryUniqueID ...

Much simpler and easier to use than the current set of OID.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Eric

InterComponentWare AG:
Vorstand: Peter Kirschbauer (Vors.), Jörg Stadler
Aufsichtsratsvors.: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Firmensitz: 69190 Walldorf, Altrottstraße 31
AG Mannheim HRB 351761 / USt.-IdNr.: DE 198388516

Anne-Gaelle Berge

Apr 6, 2011, 4:23:40 AM4/6/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marek,

Concerning the assigning authority for patient sharing, I have created a new default assigning authority and added your system into it. I think it can
work now.

Let me know if you encounter any issue.

Regards,

Anne-Ga�lle

--
Anne-Ga�lle Berg�
Ing�nieur Jeune Dipl�m�e

Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
F-35042 Rennes Cedex FRANCE

T�l: (+33)2 99 84 74 96 / Fax: (+33)2 99 84 71 71
Mail: anne-gae...@inria.fr

anne-gaelle_berge.vcf