LAB LTW codesets

Alberto Sáez Torres

Apr 6, 2011, 12:12:16 PM4/6/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Could any of the LAB/LTW/Order Filler share the codeset for batteries and test they're going to use?  This would help everybody in the Laboratory Testing Workflow. (we're acting as ORT and working with preload master tables will save us precious time at Pisa).

Any  examples would be appreciated too.,

Best Regards

Alberto.
--- AVISO SOBRE CONFIDENCIALIDAD. La legislación española ampara el secreto de las comunicaciones. Este correo electrónico y sus anexos son estrictamente confidenciales. Si Vd. no es el destinatario del mismo, por favor, notifíquenoslo inmediatamente y destruya el original. No deberá copiar este mensaje ni sus anexos o usarlo para propósito alguno, ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. --- WARNING ABOUT CONFIDENTIALITY. Spanish law guarantees privacy in electronic communications. This message and its attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please, notify us immediately and destroy the original. You should not copy this message or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its content to any other person.

frederic istace

Apr 6, 2011, 12:44:30 PM4/6/11
to IHE Europe 2011 Connectathon
Hi,

We are acting as order placer for the LTW profile.

At the moment, we didn't prepare any codeset yet but I will try to
provide you the list tomorrow.

However, it is our first IHE connectathon and I don't know exactly if
the order placers are going to use our codes, if we will have to use
the codes defined by the order placer or if the codes to be used are
described in the test case? (LOINC?) If we have to use the codes
provided by the order filler or standard codes like LOINC, we are not
going to map them to our internal codes but we will configure the
codes on the fly to use them directly and forward these codes to the
order result tracker. So, the list of codes I will provide you may not
exactly match the codes you will receive in the messages at least not
for orders created by the order filler.

Anyway, my understanding is that only a few codes will be required for
the tests. So, I hope we don't have to worry too much about that...

Best regards,
Frédéric Istace

Vision4health