Table Layout

Eric Poiseau

Apr 7, 2011, 3:33:37 AM4/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

I am pleased to send you the first draft of the table layout for next week connectathon.

There are 3 tabs in the spreadsheet.
  • First tab the layout
  • Second tab the table assignment for epSOS
  • Third tab the table assignment for IHE Systems.

The spreadsheet was extracted from Gazelle and will be updated before Pisa based on your feedback.
I have tried to take into account all the requests I have received. I have also tried no to split companies to much.

However the resulting layout may not be satisfactory for you and I give you today till 6 pm to send me any justified change requests

Then I will send the updated layout to IHE Italy for the print-out of the signs that will orient monitors and participants in the room.

Please be aware that if you change your table location while in Pisa this is generally a good idea to ask one of the INRIA team to update Gazelle accordingly... otherwise monitors will not find your system !

Best regards

Eric

layout.xlsx

Bill Majurski

Apr 7, 2011, 8:49:01 AM4/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Eric

I am bring one server running 3 virtual machines.  The resulting 4 'systems' per the Gazelle description (system gets IP address) are spread across 4 tables: F7, F8, F18, F19.  I would appreciate being assigned to only one table.

bill

--
Bill Majurski
NIST