training resource for XDS toolkit at connectathon

lynn

Apr 7, 2011, 11:39:29 AM4/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Bill Majurski of NIST has recorded a training session (approx 35
minutes) for IHE connectathon participants and monitors expecting to
use the NIST XDS toolkit during next week's connectathon. You will
benefit from viewing this in advance. For those who also participated
in the North American connectathon, it is the same recording we used
for that event.

The link to the recording is here: https://ihe.webex.com/ihe/ldr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=47304647&rKey=33db90bb43da819e

Lynn Felhofer

Kessel, Daniel (VISUS)

Apr 7, 2011, 12:12:36 PM4/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lynn,

Is it possible to upload that recording somewhere as a video, just as Eric put his webex sessions for this year online?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
VISUS Technology Transfer GmbH
Daniel Kessel

Tony Schaller

Apr 7, 2011, 12:28:13 PM4/7/11
to ihe-europe-201...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lynn and Bill
I would like to download that Session to view it on my journey to Pisa. I would very appreciate when you could a downloadable file during the next 20hours (afterwards I'm offline until Pisa).
Thank you and looking forward to see you all in Italy!
Regards, Tony