IHE Endoscopy Supplement Draft

Art Amano

Sep 5, 2016, 1:10:01 AM9/5/16
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE Endoscopy Colleagues,

This is Art, secretary of IHE endoscopy domain.
Please find attached files that are draft supplement of EWF and EIA.

1. EWF
As for EWF, we already have trial implementation version.
This time, the attached supplement describes the change from original
As Japan extension discussion in SWF.b in Radiology domain has been done and concluded to use rad-3 for the purpose of notifying patient arrival, Endoscopy domain also would better to respect the conclusion. This supplement is for the change of patient arrival transaction from Endo-4 to Rad-3.

2. EIA
EIA stands for Endoscopy Image Archiving, which is a new profile and describes the workflow of image archiving in Endoscopy using DICOM transaction.
Please refer the appendix of ERPO supplement in which you can find the relationship between EWF, ERPO and EIA.

Also I would like to inform to have web-meeting to have consensus on two attached drafts for public comments. Please review them and let me know your opinion and your availability for the meeting. I would like to have it by the end of this month.

If you have any question, please contact me.
Thank you.
Art
Secretary of IHE Endoscopy
JAHIS

IHE_Endo_EWF Supp 20160829.doc
IHE_ENDO_Suppl_EIA_Rev1.0_Draft_for_PC_20160330.doc