Minutes from the 2006-11-29 meeting at RSNA

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Christopher Carr

未讀,
2006年12月13日 下午4:31:022006/12/13
收件者:ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
IHE Endoscopy Planning Committee,

Thanks to all for your participation in our meeting during the RSNA
conference. As we discussed, I have set up a Google Group as a
distribution list and archive of messages and documents. You can
forward this message to any interested colleagues and suggest that they
subscribe to the group.

I am using that list to distribute minutes from our meeting. I need
your help with a couple of questions I couldn't recall the answers to
when I was reviewing my own minutes:

1) Did we designate someone to have primary responsibility for advancing
the work item on acquisition context in DICOM WG 13? If not, do we
need/have a volunteer?

2) Can someone provide me with contact information for ASGE staff so
that I can propose the May 21 meeting we discussed?

I have also uploaded Dr. Yokoi's presentation to the meeting on the
Google Groups site. Select the "Beta View" in order to see the Files
uploads.

Best,
Chris Carr

--
Christopher Carr
Director of Informatics/RSNA

ihe_endoscopy_group_meeting_min_2006-11-29.doc

Michael.Pi...@olympus.com

未讀,
2006年12月13日 下午4:46:232006/12/13
收件者:ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Chris,

I am working on getting you a contact for ASGE. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Michael.

(Embedded image moved to file: Michael Pietromonaco
pic03072.jpg) Senior Manager Software Development and
Integration
Olympus America Inc.
Medical Information Technologies
3500 Corporate Parkway
P.O. Box 610
Center Valley, PA 18034-0610
michael.pi...@olympus.com

Voice: 484-896-5378
Fax: 484-896-7107

Christopher Carr
<cc...@rsna.org>
Sent by: To
ihe-endoscopy-pc@ ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
googlegroups.com cc

Subject
12/13/2006 04:31 [ihe-endo-pc:1] Minutes from the
PM 2006-11-29 meeting at RSNA

Please respond to
ihe-endoscopy-pc@
googlegroups.com

IHE Endoscopy Planning Committee,

Best,
Chris Carr

(See attached file: ihe_endoscopy_group_meeting_min_2006-11-29.doc)

pic03072.jpg
ihe_endoscopy_group_meeting_min_2006-11-29.doc

Hideto Yokoi

未讀,
2006年12月16日 凌晨3:56:582006/12/16
收件者:ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your excellent work of making our Mailing List and minutes.
Please let me point out one thing in the minutes (about MST topic).

I uploaded the Technical Framework (TF) vol.1.
IHE-J colleagues are doing a thorough discussion for a TF-2 now. I think
the feedback from the discussion will change something in TF-1. Of
course I will forward the topic in this group at once.

Sincerely yours,
Hideto,

Hideto Yokoi M.D., Ph.D

Assistant professor & Vice-director

Department of Medical Informatics
Kagawa University Hospital

1750-1, Ikenobe, Miki-cho,
Kagawa, 761-0793, Japan
Tel +81 87-891-2381
FAX +81 87-840-2601
E-mail yo...@med.kagawa-u.ac.jp

Christopher Carr <cc...@rsna.org>‚³‚ñ 2006/12/14 6:31:02 F

ihe_endoscopy_group_meeting_min_2006-11-29-2.doc

Chris Carr

未讀,
2006年12月16日 下午5:24:122006/12/16
收件者:IHE Endoscopy Planning Committee
Hideto,

Thank you for posting the Endoscopy Technical Framework document. I
would invite the other committee members to download, review and
comment on it. To find the document, you need to click on the "Beta
View" of the Google Group and look under Files.

Best,
Chris Carr

On Dec 16, 2:56 am, Hideto Yokoi <y...@med.kagawa-u.ac.jp> wrote:
> Dear Chris,
>
> Thank you for your excellent work of making our Mailing List and minutes.
> Please let me point out one thing in the minutes (about MST topic).
>
> I uploaded the Technical Framework (TF) vol.1.
> IHE-J colleagues are doing a thorough discussion for a TF-2 now. I think
> the feedback from the discussion will change something in TF-1. Of
> course I will forward the topic in this group at once.
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Hideto,

> Hideto Yokoi M.D., Ph.D
>
> Assistant professor & Vice-director
>
> Department of Medical Informatics
> Kagawa University Hospital
>
> 1750-1, Ikenobe, Miki-cho,
> Kagawa, 761-0793, Japan
> Tel +81 87-891-2381
> FAX +81 87-840-2601

> E-mail y...@med.kagawa-u.ac.jp
>
> Christopher Carr <c...@rsna.org>,³,ñ 2006/12/14 6:31:02 F

> > email: c...@rsna.org
>
> ihe_endoscopy_group_meeting_min_2006-11-29-2.doc
> 83KDownload

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄