IHE Endoscopy Web Meeting

Art Amano

Dec 1, 2014, 6:11:28 AM12/1/14
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE Endoscopy Colleagues,

This is Art, secretary of IHE endoscopy domain.
I would like to have a web meeting with you this week.
Please let me know your preference from below.
1) Wednesday Dec.3.
2) Thursday Dec.4
3) Friday Dec.5

Time is
 Europe: 16:00-17:00
 EST    : 10:00-11:00
 CST    : 9:00-10:00
 PST    :  7:00-8:00
 JST    :  0:00-1:00 Next day

Discussion Topics are
- Board Report
- Domain Activity Plan
- TF draft explanation

Please also refer attached documents.

Thank you.

Art
IHE_ENDO_Suppl_EWF&ERPO_20140731.zip
2014-2015 IHE Endoscopy Activity Plan.xls
Board_Report_IHE_Domain_(Endo)141127.zip

Art Amano

Dec 7, 2014, 9:22:45 PM12/7/14
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com

Dear IHE Colleagues,

Please find the attached minutes of the teleconference.
We are planning to meet again at January 8. Please review the TF drafts by then and if you have any comment please let me know before then.
I am looking forward to seeing more people at the next meeting.

Thank you.
Art
IHE Endo Sec.

IHE Endoscopy teleconference 20141205.doc

Art Amano

Jan 4, 2015, 10:43:02 PM1/4/15
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE Colleagues,

Please be reminded that the next T-Con will be held at January 8 as previously noted.
Time is
 Europe: 16:00-17:00
 EST    : 10:00-11:00
 CST    : 9:00-10:00
 PST    :  7:00-8:00
 JST    :  0:00-1:00 Next day

I am looking forward to seeing you on the Web.

Thank you.
Art

2014年12月8日月曜日 11時22分45秒 UTC+9 Art Amano:

Art Amano

Jan 7, 2015, 7:18:23 PM1/7/15
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE Colleagues,

Please find attached WebEx entry link information.
Meeting schedule is as previously informed.

IHE Endoscopy
Friday, January 9, 2015
12:00 am  |  Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting (meeting link)

Meeting number: 868 592 782
Meeting password: iheendo

Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Thank you
Art

2015年1月5日月曜日 12時43分02秒 UTC+9 Art Amano:
IHE Endoscopy teleconference 20141205.doc
IHE_ENDO_Suppl_EWF&ERPO_20140731.zip

Art Amano

Jan 9, 2015, 2:21:47 AM1/9/15
to ihe-endo...@googlegroups.com
Dear IHE endoscopy Colleagues,

Thank you for the yesterday meeting.
Please find attached minutes of the meeting.
As the TFs are authorized, i will post them to public comment phase.

Thank you.
Art

2014年12月1日月曜日 20時11分28秒 UTC+9 Art Amano:
IHE Endoscopy teleconference 20150108.doc