IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR THE PLANNING COMMITTEE OF THE IHE-CARD DOMAIN

pd...@acc.org

Sep 27, 2018, 3:10:51 PM9/27/18
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings IHE-CARD Planning Committee members,
As it turns out there are changes coming to our domain. A reorganization at the ACC has changed a variety of situations and several staff positions have been eliminated, including mine, as of October 19th. There is some uncertainty around the transition of the secretary role to another ACC staff liaison. Those details are still in process and will be shared when they are known.

Today's Planning Committee discussion will highlight possible challenge for the domain and possible solutions.

You are encouraged to participate if your schedule allows.

Many thanks for all of your effort to participate in the CARD domain.

Best regards,
Paul Dow

Serwer, Gerald (Gerald)

Sep 27, 2018, 3:51:43 PM9/27/18
to ihe-car...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul,

Can you send me the webex link and/or call in number and call pw for today’s 4:00 IHE Planning committee call?  Talk with you soon.

Thanks

Jerry

Sep 27, 2018, 3:58:06 PM9/27/18
to ihe-car...@googlegroups.com, Paul Dow

Hi Paul,

I just realized that I don’t have it either.  Thanks

-David

pd...@acc.org

Sep 27, 2018, 4:00:27 PM9/27/18
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
I'm unable to start the WebEx. Let me try a reboot and see if that resolves the issue.

Melo, Christopher

Sep 27, 2018, 4:08:45 PM9/27/18
to ihe-car...@googlegroups.com, Paul Dow

Join Webex meeting

Meeting number (access code): 646 969 854

Host key: not displayed

Meeting password:

7wjGzdx6

Join from a video system or application
Dial 6469...@accf.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-855-797-9485 US Toll free
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers