ACTION: Poll fof the Spring IHE CARD Planning Committee F2F Meeting

pd...@acc.org

Jan 25, 2017, 3:22:42 PM1/25/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings IHE PC Members,
Hopefully, this note finds you well.

This is an exciting time for interoperability and your expertise is vital to the success of our domain! We'd like to convene the Planning Committee of the Cardiology Domain at Heart House in Washington DC in April.

Please visit this Doodle poll to select the week that works best with your schedule. The preliminary meeting timeline looks like this:
  • Wed, 12p - 5p
  • Thur, 8a - 5p
  • Fri, 8a - 12p
We may adjust the daily times per the preferences of the attendees.

The option of April 19-21 is not offered due to the F2F meeting of the Technical Committee.

Please contact me with questions.

Best regards,
Paul

pd...@acc.org

Feb 13, 2017, 2:48:15 PM2/13/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Reminder: If you have not had a chance to respond to the Doodle poll please do so are your earliest convenience. We'd like to ensure as many people are in attendance as possible and to ensure that a meeting room could be secured.

The poll will close soon.

Many thanks,
Paul