Registration Link for the 2018 Cardiology Domain Web Cast

pd...@acc.org

Jun 12, 2018, 5:16:35 PM6/12/18
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings all,
Our annual Cardiology Domain Overview webcast will be held on Friday, August 10th at 10 ET/9 CT. We'll have a presentation by the co-chairs of the Planning and Technical Committees describing the past year, and the upcoming opportunities to improve interoperability.

Please visit this link to register for the event in advance. Share this link with your colleagues and those who might be interested in the results of our efforts, or those who would liek to contribute to the Cardiology Domain of IHE.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,
Paul