*Change of Plan* A New Poll for General Availability for Planning Committee Calls

pd...@acc.org

Mar 1, 2017, 4:19:08 PM3/1/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings all,
As it turns out, we've changed our plans. We are cancelling the meeting for the Planning Committee at Heart House in April of this year. In its place, we are considering a regular series of conference calls to offer the Planning Committee a greater voice in directing the efforts of our domain.

Please visit this link to select the frequency and time of day you are generally most available to meet for strategic discussions

The poll will close on Friday, March 17th at 5:00pm EST.

Thank you in advance for your time and ongoing contributions to our domain.

Best regards,
Nick, Chris, and Paul

pd...@acc.org

Mar 13, 2017, 2:49:25 PM3/13/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Only five more days are left to take part in the survey [use the link below] to determine the frequency of the IHE Cardiology Planning Committee calls.

Let your voice be heard!

Many thanks in advance!

pd...@acc.org

Mar 15, 2017, 2:45:31 PM3/15/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Two clarifications about the Doodle poll:
  1. The times listed as options are Eastern US.
  2. Calls will only be 60-90 minutes in length, the times listed are the approximate segment of day they will occur.
If you haven't had a chance to vote, the poll closes in a few days. The numbers are close and more input will decide the frequency.

Many thanks for taking the time to help!