Fwd: FW: You're invited: Healthcare Data Interoperability Project Stakeholder Webinar 12JUL2018 2PM ET

Rebecca Baker

Jul 11, 2018, 2:07:50 PM7/11/18
to ihe-car...@googlegroups.com, ihe-car...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding in case there is interest.  Apologize for the late notice, thought I already sent it.  It is tomorrow, Thursday, July 12, 2-3pm EST.

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the project, Improving Healthcare Data Interoperability, sponsored by The Pew Charitable Trusts, we would like to extend this invitation to you to attend an informational Webinar on Thursday, July 12, 2:00PM-3:00PM (Eastern) reflecting on the progress of the project and solicit your input.

As you recall, our objective is to position registries as “interoperability ready” at the database data element (physical) level. We solicited data collection forms, data dictionaries, and data models from over 30 registries representing a wide cross-section of disease states and procedures. The initial work of abstracting this content is nearly complete. We would like to share our impressions and discuss next steps in the project.

Webinar Agenda

1.       Project overview – James Tcheng

2.       Common CDEs identified via registry review – Anne Heath

3.       Common CDEs identified in national data models – Mary Williams

4.       CDE metadata framework – James Tcheng

5.       Next steps – James Tcheng

6.       Q & A – James Tcheng

An Outlook meeting invite will follow. Please feel free to forward to anyone in your organization who should attend and let us know the names, emails, and roles of the individuals you have invited.

Thank you again for your contributions to our collective efforts to improve data liquidity and accomplish healthcare data interoperability.

Sincerely yours,

James E. Tcheng, MD

Principal Investigator

Professor of Medicine

Professor of Community and Family Medicine (Informatics)

Duke Clinical Research Institute

Duke University Health System

cid:image003.png@01D40971.32857AF0

Rebecca Wilgus, RN MSN

Clinical Trials Project Leader

Clinical Research Informatics

Duke Clinical Research Institute

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of The ACC. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email and/or delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Healthcare Data Interoperability Project Stakeholder Webinar invitation.pdf

Rebecca Baker

Jul 11, 2018, 2:18:39 PM7/11/18
to ihe-car...@googlegroups.com, ihe-car...@googlegroups.com

Webex for the event:

Forwarding in case there is interest.  Apologize for the late notice, thought I already sent it.  It is tomorrow, Thursday, July 12, 2-3pm EST.

Rest of the info---

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the project, Improving Healthcare Data Interoperability, sponsored by The Pew Charitable Trusts, please join us for an informational Webinar where we will reflect on the progress of the project and solicit your input.

Draft agenda and webex information are below.  Please forward this appointment to anyone in your organization who should attend and let us know the names, emails, and roles of the individuals you have invited.

Webinar Agenda

1.       Project overview – James Tcheng

2.       Common CDEs identified via registry review – Anne Heath

3.       Common CDEs identified in national data models – Mary Williams

4.       CDE metadata framework – James Tcheng

5.       Next steps – James Tcheng

6.       Q & A – James Tcheng

Thank you again for your contributions to our collective efforts to improve data liquidity and accomplish healthcare data interoperability!!

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number (access code): 736 845 580
Meeting password: jMiQJXH8

Join from a video system or application
Dial 7368...@dukemed.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
1-855-244-8681 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Can't join the meeting?
Healthcare Data Interoperability Project Stakeholder Webinar invitation.pdf