We need your help! Please respond by September 16th!

pd...@acc.org

Sep 11, 2018, 6:40:01 PM9/11/18
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
We've got about 5 days left to ensure your insights and expertise is recorded. Click the link below and help advance interoperability!

The IHE Cardiology Technical Committee has published the following new white paper for public comment in the period from August 17 through September 16, 2018:

  • Cardiac Procedure Note (CPN) Companion Guide Executive Overview - Rev. 1.0
The document is available for download at http://ihe.net/Public_Comment. Comments submitted by September 16, 2018 will be considered by the IHE Cardiology Technical Committee in developing the subsequent version of the white paper. Comments can be submitted atCardiology Public Comments.