CARD Tech and Plan Committee Meeting in Washington DC, Dec 11-13, 2017

1 view

pd...@acc.org

Nov 9, 2017, 8:30:53 AM11/9/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings all,
Hopefully, you are enjoying the cooler weather with the change of seasons.

The Cardiology Domain of IHE has scheduled a joint Planning/Technical Committee Face-to-Face meeting to take place over December 11-13, [Mon-Wed] at the home of the American College of Cardiology, 2400 N Street NW, Washington DC, 20037.

Our goal is to have a larger discussion about the Domain's overall strategy as well as some tactical planning to increase the number of participants. The agenda is under development and will be updated here in the coming weeks. We've developed a brief survey regarding your in-person, virtual, or non-attendance. Please respond ASAP to ensure that we are able to secure enough hotel rooms as needed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me directly.

Many thanks!