Three IHE Items for Your Review

pd...@acc.org

Nov 14, 2017, 11:17:12 AM11/14/17
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee
Greetings all PC members,
Three quick items for your review:
1. We have one more profile to discuss regarding IVI. It's being presented by our colleagues from IHE- Japan, which means that we've adjusted the call to better suit their work day. It will take place on Monday, Nov 20th 9pm EST. The Outlook invitation attached to this message will adjust to your Time Zone. This is a bit outside of our normal timeline, but it's part of the effort to ensure that we review the broadest range of possible work items.
2. We will reschedule the Planning Committee call that was to occur this Friday for profile selection. It will be deferred to another time in the coming weeks, once we find time on the PC Co-chairs schedule.
3. If you haven't had a chance to respond to this survey regarding the upcoming Technical / Planning Committee meeting taking place Dec 11-13, we'd still like your feedback regarding the direction of the Cardiology Domain.

Best regards,
Paul
WebEx_Meeting.ics
IHE CARD 2017 2018 Profile Proposal Template-Brief IHE Japn Shinichi.doc