Important News Regarding the IHE-CARD Domain

pd...@acc.org

Oct 15, 2018, 10:29:34 AM10/15/18
to IHE Cardiology Planning Committee

Greetings all,

IHE-Cardiology has made a range of important contributions to the interoperability effort taking place in healthcare. As it turns out, it will have to move on without me, or my colleague, Rebecca Baker, as our positions have been eliminated from the ACC as of 10/19. As we move closer to the transition time here's some specific information and introductions for the IHE Cardiology domain.

Katherine Doermann-Byrd will be the new ACC contact for day-to-day operations. Joe Allen is the Team Leader, for Clinician and Patient Pathways, and can handle other strategic questions.

Dr David Slotwiner and Dr Jerry Serwer are the Co-Chairs for the Planning Committee. If you have questions they are good point of contact. Chris Carr and Nichole Knox at the RSNA are aware of these changes and are assisting as much as possible.

Thanks for your efforts to keep the Domain active.

It has been an honor to work with each of you as we move towards greater interoperability. My LinkedIn profile is here if you'd like to connect.

Best regards and safe travels,

Paul