First meeting of the IHE Canada Board of Directors (2010) - Open to all

Jose Mussi

Jan 22, 2010, 8:00:37 PM1/22/10
to ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com
Fellow IHE Canada Members,

I would like to start by thanking all those who attended our first Annual
General Meeting (AGM) last Friday, January 15th, 2010.

As discussed during that meeting, we need to collectively decide on the
direction that we want to take our organization during 2010 and the years to
come.

We are pleased to announce that a new board of directors was elected during
the AGM:

President: José Mussi (JRS Partners) -
jmu...@jrspartners.com

Vice-President: Michael Nusbaum (M.H. Nusbaum & Associates)
- mic...@mhnusbaum.com

Secretary: David Heaney (McKesson) -
david....@mckesson.com

Treasurer: David Koff (Hamilton Health Centre) -
ko...@hhsc.ca

Directors-at-Large: Jody Lynch (IBM Canada) - jly...@ca.ibm.com

Laura Bright (Bell Canada) -
laura....@bell.ca

Minutes of the AGM and the financial documentation will be available to
members shortly.

In the mean while I would like to follow up on an action item agreed to
during the meeting.

We decided to hold the first meeting of the new board next Friday, January
29th, 2010 at 02:00PM EST, and invite all available members to participate
in the meeting. (see attached invitation)

The main objective of this first meeting is to present the new directors and
begin the planning for the 2010 activities for IHE Canada.

The Board members encourage all to join us on that date as we sincerely
want to hear from the incredible loyal supporters of IHE Canada what they
expect to see their organization achieve.

One of the first tasks that we need to complete is to update our list of
active members. Please find attached application form and would ask that you
provide the information for your organization and submit the completed form
to David Heaney (david....@mckesson.com).

Jody Lynch has volunteered to work on updating our website, so we would
welcome all suggestions of what members would like to see on the new site.

We thank you for your continuing and enthusiastic support and hope to see
you all next week.

If you are not available during the selected time slot, please send us your
suggestions and we will make sure that it is shared with our team.

José Mussi
Partner

JRS Partners

<http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=120+Carlton+St%2C+Suite+4
13&csz=Toronto%2C+ON+M5A+4K2&country=ca> 120 Carlton St, Suite 413
Toronto, ON M5A 4K2

<mailto:jmu...@jrspartners.com> jmu...@jrspartners.com
<http://www.jrspartners.com> www.jrspartners.com

tel:
fax:

(416) 802-3949
(416) 981-7642

<http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_card_sig&lang=en> Want
a signature like this?

IHE Canada - First meeting of the 2010 Board of Directors (open to all)
IHE_Canada_Member_Organization_Application v2 - 20100122.doc
image002.jpg

Heaney, Dave

Jan 28, 2010, 7:13:21 PM1/28/10
to ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com
Attached are the draft meeting minutes from the IHE Canada Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on Friday, January 15th, 2010.

This is also a reminder about the meeting tomorrow:

1st IHE Canada Board Meeting - 2010

on

Friday, January 29th, at 2 p.m. Eastern at 120 Carlton Street, Suite 413, or via Teleconference

 Teleconference Details

Toll free: 1-866-235-8332
Toronto Local: 416-343-2584
Conference ID: 7150747

 AGENDA

 2:00 p.m.      – Call to Order

 2:05 p.m.      – Approval of agenda

 2:10 p.m.      – Planning Session: IHE Canada activities for 2010

 3.15 p.m.      – Next Steps

 3:30 p.m.      – Adjournment

David Heaney
Manager, Standards Group
McKesson Provider Technologies, Medical Imaging Group
130 - 10711 Cambie Road
Richmond, BC
Canada
V6X 3G5

2010-01-15 IHE Canada Annual General Meeting Minutes.doc