Invitation to Special Dinner Event 7Feb11 as part of Toronto IHE Domain meetings - register now!!

Michael Nusbaum

Jan 26, 2011, 5:04:45 PM1/26/11
to ihe-cana...@googlegroups.com, ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com, Richards , Julie, Kennedy , Margie, Sutton , Beverly, Spellman, Lisa, Roth, Celina, Horton, Yvonne

To:        IHE ITI, PCC and QRPH Domain Committee members

            IHE Canada members

            Infoway Standards Collaborative community

It is our pleasure to invite you to a special dinner meeting, to be held as part of the activities being planned for the first IHE International technical committee meetings being held in Toronto during the week of February 7th, 2011.  This is an opportunity for you to network with your colleagues, understand more about IHE and how IHE Canada will operate within the Infoway Standards Collaborative.  In addition, we have a special presentation on Interoperability of Clinical Information using CDA™:  an International Perspective, presented by Keith Boone (well known international standards expert, IHE and HL7 Board member, and author of the soon-to-be published hardcover entitled The CDA™ Book.  Please join us at:

               The IHE Special Dinner Event and Presentation

               Monday, February 7th, at 7:00PM

               Location:        Far Niente Restaurant

                                    187 Bay Street (NE corner of Wellington St)… 5 minutes walking from the Infoway offices / St. Andrew’s meeting facility

               Cost:             C$46 per person (includes dinner, wine, tax and gratuities… and the speaker)

Space for this event is limited to the first 36 attendees that register.  A link has been provided to guarantee your RSVP, so please register immediately!  This event is expected to sell out very quickly, and we will be accepting registrations only on a first-come, first-served basis.  The registration link is:  http://surveys.himss.org/checkbox/Survey.aspx?s=e899a39b286946d8b6c16fe041248f0a.  Please also note that we each need to pay for our meals in cash (CANADIAN cash!!!), so please come prepared… there’s also an ATM machine just outside the restaurant.

Further details will be provided in the next few days.

Looking forward to your visit Toronto, and seeing you at this special event.

Mike Nusbaum & Jose Mussi

IHE Canadian Constituency

Infoway Standards Collaborative

Michael Nusbaum