IHE Eye Care Technical Framework Supplement Published for Trial Implementation

Jose Mussi

Apr 1, 2011, 8:01:20 AM4/1/11
to ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com

IHE Community,

Note: The Eye Care supplement published for Trial Implementation is Basic Eye Care Workflow (B-EYECARE).  Our apologies for this omission in the previous announcement.

Eye Care supplement published for Trial Implementation:

The IHE Eye Care Technical Committee has published the following supplement to the IHE Eye Care Technical Framework for Trial Implementation:

·       Basic Eye Care Workflow (B-EYECARE)

This profile will be available for testing at subsequent IHE Connectathons.  The document is available for download at http://www.ihe.net/Technical_Framework.  Comments should be submitted to the online forums at http://forums.rsna.org.

image001.jpg