IHE International At-large Board Election Results

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jose Mussi

未讀,
2011年1月13日 上午10:45:302011/1/13
收件者:ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com、ihe-cana...@googlegroups.com

To IHE Canada Members,

IHE International has just completed its election for at-large board members and we’re pleased to inform that Canada has one more representative on the board with the election of Michael Nusbaum.

On behalf of IHE Canada, I would like to congratulate Michael on this important accomplishment.

Michael has a long track record with IHE and fully merits this recognition.

Jose Mussi

President

IHE Canada

Sent: January-13-11 12:01 AM
To: ihe-member-o...@googlegroups.com; ihe-int...@googlegroups.com
Subject: IHE International At-large Board Election Results

IHE Member Organizations,

We are happy to announce the results of balloting in the recent election for two at-large IHE International Board representatives.  The newly elected Board members are:

  •     Cor Loef - Philips Healthcare
  •     Michael Nusbaum - M.H. Nusbaum & Associates Ltd.

Congratulations to both of them--and thanks to all of the candidates who stood for these positions. The will assume their seats on the Board's February meeting.

Best regards,
Chris Carr

Michael Nusbaum

未讀,
2011年1月13日 下午1:48:282011/1/13
收件者:ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Jose, and to the many of you who have passed on your congratulations directly.  I am honoured to have the opportunity to participate in IHE International governance, and you can be sure that I will always have my Canadian perspective at the table with me!

I look to all of you to advise me about any and all issues that you consider important for me to either raise or support, and I look forward to a very open and communicative process.  My contact info is below… please use it to discuss issues, resolve questions, or just to learn more about IHE!

Thanks again for your support.

Cheers,

Mike.

___________________________