ITI February F2F Meeting - reserve your hotel room by Jan.17 - hotel cost question

Jose Mussi

Jan 12, 2011, 8:28:17 PM1/12/11
to ihe-canada-a...@googlegroups.com, ihe-cana...@googlegroups.com

Dear ITI Committee members,

Our next technical meeting is scheduled for February 7 – 10 in Toronto at Canada Health Infoway Office. (Location and hotel details are listed below). Please view the IHE Wiki  in the near future for specific agendas as posted by your domain co-chair.  You may also use this link to be connected directly to your specific domain: ITI Wiki.

Hotel Location:

One King West Hotel & Residence
1 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 1A1
Phone: 416-548-8100
Fax: 416-548-8101

Click here to book your hotel room. – Enter Group Code: 10J85Z

You may also call 1-866-470-5464 to make a phone reservation. Mention Group Code: 10J85Z

Please note: The cutoff date for hotel reservations is Monday, January 17, 2011.

IHE Meeting Location:

Canada Health Infoway Office (and St. Andrew’s Conference Facility)

150 King Street West

Toronto, Ontario

(Downtown Toronto)

RSVP for the February Technical Meeting: Click here to RSVP.

(Please click on the link above to access survey)

Please RSVP by Friday, January 28, 2011 by 6:00pm CDT.

We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,

Yvonne Horton
Coordinator, Informatics
HIMSS
transforming healthcare through IT
230 East Ohio, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60611-3269

USA

Phone: +1.312.915.9283 | Fax: +1.312.915.9511
yho...@himss.org

Learn more about IHE, visit www.ihe.net

HIMSS11 – Linking People, Potential and Progress

February 20 – 24, 2011

Orange County Convention Center – Orlando

To learn more about the benefits of attending HIMSS11,

visit www.himssconference.org