only show 1st track when loading multiple tdf or bigwig files when take snapshots by cmd line

leihou...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2018, 3:37:33 PM1/16/18
to igv-help
Dear colleague,

I find taking snapshots through command line very powerful tool for me, especially for multiple .bam files as input.
However I also find the resultant png weird when I add some tdf or bigwig files or just these files alone as input.
Only the first file are shown in signal track.

my command line is

xvfb-run --auto-servernum --server-num=1 java -Xmx40000m -jar ./IGV_2.4.6/igv.jar -b ./b.trackVisual_V2/IGV_snapshots.bat

IGV_snapshots.bat is like below

new

genome hg19

snapshotDirectory ./b.trackVisual_V2/

load ./E034-H3K27ac.nochrM.tdf

load ./E037-H3K27ac.nochrM.tdf

maxPanelHeight 40

goto chr11:65181760-65199890

snapshot chr11-65189012-65192638.png

goto chr19:47608816-47621586

snapshot chr19-47613924-47616478.png

exit

Besides, the shown track is not auto-scaled as bam input anymore.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks a lot,

Lei