Positions always shifted by 1

Raphaël Helaers

Aug 20, 2015, 8:26:18 AM8/20/15
to igv-help
Hello,

Since a few versions, when launching IGV with a BAM file and chr:pos as argument, IGV does not center itself on pos but on pos+1.
Same inside IGV. e.g. if I ask to center on "chr11:111,959,600", IGV centers itself on "chr11:111,959,601" (at least the 2 dotted black lines from the reads track).
I think this behavior started when positions  "thicks" were centered in regards of bases (before that, they were on the left of each base I think).

Best regards,

Raphael

Jim Robinson

Aug 21, 2015, 9:40:46 AM8/21/15
to igv-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report,  I've pushed a fix for this and it will be included in the next release.
--

---