changing set data range from auto in IGV

WK

Oct 14, 2017, 10:00:35 AM10/14/17
to igv-help
Hello,  at present the Y-axis on my IGV is set on auto, so the X coverage is 500 to 1000 and hard to see where the raw reads
fall below 20X.  How can I reset the data range.  I tried right clicking on the track reads but option to set data range does not show up?  I checked view preferences in the menu and this option is clicked on?

thanks

WK

Oct 14, 2017, 10:03:43 AM10/14/17
to igv-help

I should add, I am using IGV version 2.3.69 (98)

WK

Oct 14, 2017, 10:16:09 AM10/14/17
to igv-help

WK

Oct 14, 2017, 10:18:13 AM10/14/17
to igv-help
Hello, please disregard, I was able to figure this out.  In order to set data range, you have to actually right click on the coverage bars (verticle on my display).  I was right clicking on  the actual sequence reads themselves for the sample