Tracks combining problem

Мария .Соколова

Aug 5, 2022, 9:07:08 AM8/5/22
to igv-help
Hello, It looks that in the latest version the track combining option does not work. I installed the program on different laptops, tried different data, and was not able to sum tracks. Then I downloaded the version from last year and it worked well.

igv-help

Aug 5, 2022, 11:35:12 AM8/5/22
to igv-help
Hi - this has already been fixed, and a new IGV version will be released shortly. In the meantime, you can use the latest development snapshot build from here: https://software.broadinstitute.org/software/igv/download_snapshot

Helga

igv-help

Aug 9, 2022, 6:15:55 PM8/9/22
to igv-help
The fix has been released in IGV 2.14.0

Alizée Vercauteren

Jul 19, 2024, 12:03:00 PM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to igv-help
Dear IGVTeam,
Thank you for this amazing software.

Although I use the last release of IGV 2.17.4, I can't combine tracks.
I selected the tracks with Ctl+click then the combine track window shows "no tracks found".
I had before the IGV 2.17.0 and it was not working either.
I have windows 11 and downloaded IGV desktop software for windows with Java included.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Alizée

Alizée Vercauteren

Jul 22, 2024, 11:13:48 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to igv-help
Dear IGVTeam,
After two days of tests, readings and java-IGV updates I finally solved it.
I tried to combine .bam files and not .tdf files.

Hope it will help others...

Best,

Alizée