You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to igv-help
I have two samples loaded in this window, but can only see one at a time. If I scroll to the bottom I can see the second file. Does anyone know the settings change that made it so there was a line dividing the two samples and I could see both at once?
igv-help
unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 12:21:28 PMSep 14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to igv-help
Look at "Display annotation and data tracks in a single panel" on the General tab and uncheck it if checked. You might need to restart IGV for that to take effect.