Cannot load bed file

maisarasora

Jun 27, 2020, 5:31:18 AM6/27/20
to igv-help
Hi.

I used IGV 2.8.3 , Windows 10 Pro using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

I perform MACS2 to the bam file. I can open the summit.bed file on IGV but IGV cannot load the peaks file. The sequence was aligned using bowtie2 and mm10
Attached is the peak & summit file.

This notification was popped out: Error parsing line at byte position: LineIteratorImpl(SynchronousLineReader), for input source

I tried to make a 3-column bed file from the peaks file but it didnt work.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

CTCFID_summits.bed
CTCFID_peaks.narrowPeak

James Robinson

Jun 27, 2020, 12:59:11 PM6/27/20
to igv-help
I had no problem loading the narrowPeak and bed file.   This is with IGV 2.8.6, but the version shouldn't matter.   If you continue to have problems attach your igv.log file, located in the "igv" folder in your home directory.

Attached is a screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 9.49.58 AM.png