Use of IGV-generated visualization in infographic in university news release

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Charlotte Hsu

未讀,
2021年9月13日 下午3:02:442021/9/13
收件者:igv-help
Hi IGV Team,

My name is Charlotte Hsu and I do media relations for the University at Buffalo (http://www.buffalo.edu/news/about-us/staff/hsu.html).

For a press release about a forthcoming journal article by our researchers, I would like to include an infographic that features, in part, a set of genome assembly diagrams generated by the Integrative Genomics Viewer. News outlets (newspapers, TV, radio, online news sites, etc.) would be allowed to republish the infographic.

I am wondering what the fastest way to reach you is to have a private conversation about credits/etc. for this effort. I emailed more details to igv-...@broadinstitute.org, but I am not sure how often that email is checked. You can reach me at chs...@buffalo.edu.

The study in question will be published within days, so I am hoping to reach you as soon as possible. I'm so sorry for the short notice on this.

Thank you!
Charlotte

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

未讀,
2021年9月29日 下午3:39:482021/9/29
收件者:igv-help
This discussion was continued via private emails.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息