Better understanding of IGV, fastq, research opportunity

Michael Roscoe

Sep 6, 2021, 7:07:37 PM9/6/21
to igv-help
All,

I'm new here, and interested in understanding how one would be able to leverage existing technologies for individuals interested in research.

I don’t know how one goes about beginning a conversation regarding analysis of one's own genome,  and how folks might begin working in this field from a technical perspective rather than a purely scientific approach.

I have Technology  background and happen to own my genome and am intrigued enough to consider making a career change.

Anyone able to help with igv and fastq files?