Viewing BigWig files on IGV

SEJAL KHANNA

Jul 6, 2024, 11:11:04 AM (11 days ago) Jul 6
to igv-help
bw_igv.png

I've uploaded BigWig and BedGraph files for my IP sample on IGV for visualization. Instead of getting peak graphs, I'm getting these straight bars. What could be the reason for it?

igv-help

Jul 11, 2024, 11:21:03 AM (6 days ago) Jul 11
to igv-help
We can't tell from that information whether there is anything unusual here. The scale on the left shows 0-1. For example, if all the values in the file are 1, then this is what one would expect to see.
If you want us to investigate further, you can send us your file. Email us at igv-...@broadinstitute.org and either attach the file, or if it is large we can send you a secure dropbox link where you can upload your file.