Expanded visualization for BED file with non-overlapping regions

Onconetwork Univr

Jun 3, 2024, 8:38:44 AMJun 3
to igv-help
Hi,

After the update to IGV 2.17 I found I was missing a "feature" that came quite handy.
I have a BED file with non overlapping regions (i.e. each region is separated from the other by 1 base, so they are juxtaposed but not overlapping).
Version 2.16 visualized that file in 2 rows when in the "expanded" mode.
Version 2.17 splits the visualization in 2 rows only if there is at least one base overlap.
Is it possible to tweak the settings so that IGV splits my BED file into 2 rows as it did in 2.16 version?

Thank you for your help
Cheers
Andrea

igv-help

Jun 5, 2024, 11:36:03 AMJun 5
to igv-help
I will look into this, I'm not sure that change was intentional.   There are no settings for this.