IGV web app sequence track showing up on bam alignments and not on reference genome

magn...@umn.edu

Sep 22, 2021, 1:09:13 PM9/22/21
to igv-help
Hello IGV-help,

I have loaded my genome and bam files using the igv-webapp-1.4.1 with Amazon s3. The sequence track is not showing up below my loaded genome, but sequence is showing up on my loaded .bam files. I cannot change the color of the tracks loaded because the sequence track is showing up on the reads even though these are not SNPs. How can I change this default?
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 12.05.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 12.05.26 PM.png

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

Sep 22, 2021, 5:37:22 PM9/22/21
to igv-help
For others who may be reading this thread - the discussion was continued in the corresponding GitHub issue @ https://github.com/igvteam/igv/issues/1035