IGV Web does not show multiple region

Masse

May 30, 2024, 1:19:47 PMMay 30
to igv-help
Hi

I am following the IGV documentation to load multiple regions of the genome "you can enter multiple regions by gene name, genomic coordinates, or a mixture of the two, separated by spaces (e.g. BRCA2 BRCA2 KRAS). This will split up the IGV view into multiple panels and display the regions side-by-side, each with its own ruler."
using below code:
4_chromosome_RagTag:6593948-6602447 7295775-7301610
but it only bring back the first region. I have also tried it with comma and semicolon instead of space, but doesn't work.

1.PNG

igv-help

May 30, 2024, 1:27:09 PMMay 30
to igv-help

You have to enter the full genomic region including chromosome even if it's the same one in both cases, for example chr1:400-800 chr1:1200-1600