IGV tracks fail to render even after zooming

Mark Rose

Nov 15, 2017, 8:59:33 AM11/15/17
to igv-help
Hello

OS - Windows 7
IGV - 2.3.75 and then 2.4.4

For a description of my problem and a discussion of it on Biostars please see: https://www.biostars.org/p/283520/#283607

I will attach the bedgraph file for the "homopolymer track" as an example of a track that won't render.

Thanks for your help

Mark

COT102Frag1F4R1.txt-1510602244-homopolymers.bedgraph
igv.log

James Robinson

Nov 16, 2017, 12:00:50 AM11/16/17
to igv-help
I'll look into it.  Could you also supply the reference fasta?  I suspec the bug you have encountered might have something to do with the small reference.

--

---

James Robinson

Nov 16, 2017, 12:09:12 AM11/16/17
to igv-help
I posted in biostar, but the most common cause of this is a mismatch in the sequence names between your data file and reference fasta.  The sequence name in the data file is "COT102Frag1F4R1.txt".   Is that the sequence name in your fasta file (exactly, including the ".txt")?   Its a somewhat unusual name for a sequence.

Jim